Monday 20 May 2019

Our Trip to Spacey Stardome. By Rico!

Hi everyone on 17/5/2019 I went to Stardome for my second time In my life It was so fun. The person we were with was Josh. We were In a room asking questions all about Space. Did you know that Mercury Venus Earth and Mars are all Rocky Midgets. And Jupiter Saturn Uranus and Neptune are all Gas giants. Next we got an Ipad and had to go around Stardome and had to fined the answers for the questions, It was really fun, our score was 6/7 Then we went In to the big dome with a screen on top of us and watched a movie called Solar System Odyssey. Sadly It was time to go but It was amazing I can't wait to come back next time. By Rico!

1 comment:

  1. Great job Rico. I loved the Stardome too. My favourite part was learning in the classroom.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.