Wednesday 6 November 2019

Athletics at Love Locktrack. :)

On Tuesday the 5 of November me and half of my school set off on an a journey to Love Locktrack. It was so fun, although it was one of the hottest days. I think everyone still enjoyed it? I came 6th in the 800 Meters. But to me that's pretty good because look how many people were in it. Then I did the 200 meter and the 100 meter which I came Third in. Then we just did high jump shot put discus and then long jump. Sadly Its my last year at this school so I wont be able to do it again. But it was a great experience for me. Blog Ya Later!
So many people

That's me!

Me coming 6th

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia ora Rico my name is Zudais and I'm from Room7 I really enjoyed athletics but sadly I didn't come first in running but it was still fun. name I But luckily its not my last year so I can try again. Have you ever came a place on shotput?
    check out my blog
    odszudais.blogspot.com
    Zudais

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Zudais thank you for the nice and positive comment No I have not come a place in shot put because I am really bad at it. I will check out your blog later. Blog Ya Later!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.